Electrical / Compliance Design Engineer
Dairymaster are currently recruiting for: Electrical / Compliance Design Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
The role will involve the following:
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems.
- Responsibility to ensure designs comply with all applicable engineering codes, standards and acceptable industry practices (e.g. EN ISO 60204, UL508, CE etc.)
- Familiar with Machinery & EMC Directives.
- Develop technical documentation for design including CAD drawings, wiring diagrams, manuals, etc.
- Work with manufacturing and design engineers to develop/improve and implement production processes and procedures.
- Test and document design changes and improvements.
- Other duties as required.
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline such as electrical / electronic / etc.
- Understanding the controls and functionality of each machine feature.
- Deep knowledge of electrical design guidelines and requirements.
- Thorough with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Logically and technically minded, with excellent organisational and personal management.
- Professional and mature attitude to work, able to work in a highly flexible team environment.
- A strong ethical approach to safety, quality and environmental protection.
How to apply:
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
This role is based in Dairymaster Global Headquarters, Causeway, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
We aim to fill these positions immediately, interested applicants should email their C.V along with a cover letter describing why they are suited to this position to:
Email: [email protected] Applicants should make sure to put position name in the subject line of the email.
Closing date for applications: Friday 31st of January at 5pm
Dairymaster Careers Newsletter Keep informed of new positions...